Wednesday, October 23, 2013

MY SPHYNX CAT (a descriptive text example)



descriptive text examples
Sphynx Cats
My Sphynx cat is the only pet I have. He has a little hair but is not totally hairless as he has a peach fuzz over much of his body. His coat is often a warm chamois. My Sphynx has a normal cat proportion.

I like his tail although my mom say that it is like a rats tail. I love his usual color varieties including, tortoiseshell, chocolate, black, blue, lilac, chocolate etc. He is really an amazing cat. Believe it or not, he is very intelligent cat. He can respond my voice commands.

He is really funny as well as my friends get a joke. I love him so much as I love my mother.

 Source:http://www.englishindo.com/2012/03/simple-descriptive-text-examples.html#house

0 comments:

Post a Comment

| Guru Madrasah Blog © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Edited by Abdul Hanan | Back To Top |