Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Contoh Soal Short Functional Text Letter Jawaban


The following text is for questions 45 and 46
Dear Mr. Green:

        I am writing concerning claim #760. The amount that your adjusters have set for the damage caused by Hurricane Harry to my barn is unacceptably low.The amount that your company has offered would not even allow doing the work myself, as the materials alone would cost almost $300 more than your estimate.

        I am including the estimate from our independent contractors that I have asked to inspect the damage to my barn, and their estimates vary between $1,500 and $1,750.

        I would like your company to take into consideration the estimates I have provided and reevaluate your settlement offer. If you continue to deny the fact that your offer is unacceptably low, I will need to seek legal counsel.

        I will appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.

    Yours sincerely,


    Mathew Liverpool


45. What is the cost of the materials needed to fix the damage according to Mr. Liverpool? 
A. Between $1.500 and $1.750. 
B. Mr. Liverpool has not decided yet. 
C. Much more expensive than expected. 
D. 300% less than Mr. Green's estimate. 
E. $300 more than Mr. Green's estimate. 
46. It can be inferred from this letter that .... 
A. Mr.Green estimated the amount payable to Mr. Liverpool 
B. Mr.Green failed to send contractors to inspect the barn 
C. Mr. Liverpool was frustrated by the damage caused by Hurricane Harry 
D. Mr. Liverpool was disappointed by the estimate made by Mr. Green's adjusters 
E. Mr. Green estimated higher than what Mr. Liverpool had expected 47.

source:http://englishahkam.blogspot.com/2013/10/contoh-soal-short-functional-text.html#.UnGkc6xe5dg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

| Guru Madrasah Blog © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Edited by Abdul Hanan | Back To Top |